I had the worst experience ever in regards of craftmanship with this company. It started when we decided to have Sohigh to make an indoor wooden divider, knowing that they are good in carpentry.
Last year in September, we made a deal with them - RM2500 for the divider that we dream of. They are ok with the budget. The person in charge started the project at our home. We can't comprehend why would Sohigh had to cut and process all the woods at our place, causing the living room area covered with dust. My father had to sweep and mop every time they finished their work by the end of the days (though they cleaned it up but it was still super dusty). I thought that the end product was already disastrous enough yet I am so so wrong. The communication with this company is DAMN TERRIBLY DIFFICULT. We expressed our dissatisfaction about the divider they built via whatsapp and phone calls and they kept giving excuses, reluctantly to come over and see the workmanship (I attach all the details of their work so that you'll be more careful with this company).
At this point, we just wanted them to see with their own eyes how massively UGLY their product is. And not only that, they also had caused damaged to our wall paint and our NEW aluminium cabinet sink. I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the-so-called work ethics of this company. We did a background check out on them, way before this entire drama happened. Knowing that they are capable to pull out some MEGA projects in Janda Baik, Batu Kurau, Ipoh City Council and Gunung Lang Recreational Park, it made us to have faith in them to build JUST THIS SMALL PIECE OF project of our little hut. Nevertheless, it was such a CATASTROPHE. Over 6 months, they made no effort to fix it. We were the ones who initiated and insisted them to meet face to face and find a common ground. Finally, Sohigh came (well, I believe the person who came to our place is the Sohigh owner but he refused to introduce his name and just regards himself as Sohigh).
In the previous phone call conversation, we set the appointment to be on 17th April 2021 at 10am. We waited and waited but no one came. I had to text Sohigh and they simply said "Bos dtg pukul 3" - that message was sent without even saying sorry! I was devastated by this impoliteness. By 3pm, they arrived but they left soon as I started to argue about their workmanship. Sohigh (the owner) even denied the fact that they actually used RECYCLED TIMBER for the divider and said it was cengal. I then compared with the other wooden workmanship and he kept telling "saya halalkan saya halalkan". I was like - what the hell is this? You deceive us by using RECYCLED TIMBER instead of BALAU which we have agreed. And now you are acting as if we owe you??? Who's the victim here? I attach here the confession of the person in charge who happened to be fired by Sohigh not long after this project of ours. I myself am not highly intellectual in carpentry but at a glance, I can distinguish which workmanship is outstanding or beyond awful.
To conclude, I must say that Sohigh doesn't want to take a responsibility to fix what they have built even though they have been given a chance to do so.
To Sohigh, good luck in your future endeavor. We don't owe you anything because you're the one who SCAMMED AND TOOK OUR MONEY.
To people out there, may this sharing of unlucky experience keep you away from this company :)
Note: You may find out the Google review of the company is 4.3 now. Believe me, it was 4.1 and as we gave our honest reviews, the rating was pulled down to 3.6. Few hours later, there were so many new reviews appeared on the page. I bet the owner menagih2 review from their old customers after texting me this whatsapp;
And I rest my case.





















Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan